Saturday, May 18, 2013

All Greens and Blues

Last weekend the weather was beautiful and so we decided to have a quick afternoon stroll in the Autumnal sun.


Our short stroll turned into a 7km hike but it was worth it. The world seemed to turn into blazing blues and greens in the low level sunlight.


We decided to explore out the back of Plimmerton towards Pukerua Bay via a road known as The Track.


I would recommend this route to everyone. You get amazing views of the coast on one side and the rolling hills on the other.


You also get to meet the friendly locals!


Unfortunately the SH1 does cut through the view to the east but it does add to the drama of the scenery. I was rather glad I managed to capture the train in this photo as well.


Sheep!


Us taking in the view.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great walk. I'm always on the lookout for new and interesting options to take my two along on. :)

    ReplyDelete